[CREATE] LGMx

Pierre Huyghebaert pierre at speculoos.com
Sun Aug 2 13:57:46 PDT 2009

I know that it has been put by Jon as a placeholder, but his "x"
proposal reminds me the x of some TED conferences, called TEDx, to
make clear that they are "independently organized TED events" (more
info › http://www.ted.com/pages/view/id/258). Even if I'm not sure to
like the comparison between LGM and TED, it can maybe bring a logical
explanation on what is the exact status of these events. And the full
LGM acronym acts as a clear identification. LGMx Scale 09, LGMxNZ'09,
etc.

On 02-août-09, at 18:51, Craig wrote:

> Jon A. Cruz wrote:
>> On Aug 1, 2009, at 3:17 PM, Ted Gould wrote:
>>
>>> Currently SCALE has a Friday slot for a couple of other events,
>>> including an Open Source Healthcare summit and a Women in Open
>>> Source
>>> meeting.  I think it makes the most sense to do a similar Friday