[CREATE] Krita fundraiser campaign

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Dec 2 12:11:47 PST 2009

Hi,

I'd like to bring our 2009 fundraiser campaign to you attention. It's
currently making the rounds in the KDE microcosm, but I'd like it to spread a
bit :-) We're trying to take Krita from the "promising-but-slow-and-not-there"
stage to the "of-course-you-can-use-krita-for-that" stage. One of our core
team hackers, Lukas Tvrdy, has three months of slack time he would otherwise
spend hacking php scripts for websites, so we could get him to work on Krita
full-time, but he needs money to survive those months. It's about performance
first, and usability second.

So -- here's the page describing our effort:
http://krita.org/index.php&option=com_content&id=20. Incidentally, notice our
cool new website :-)