[CREATE] Application specific data in OpenRaster

Jon Nordby jononor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 05:59:47 PST 2009

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 9:23 AM, Cyrille Berger <cberger at cberger.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> What kind of specific data ?
>
> --
>  Cyrille Berger

Off the top of my head, mostly in development branches, we have things like:
1) A "strokemap" that contains information about which brush, color, et.c.
was used where so you can pick it out from the image at a later time.
2) The tile used to generate the background
3) A palette (as Gimp Palette Format or that XML based format)

2 and 3 could probably be standardized if we want to.

Is anyone else putting non-standardized files into OpenRaster files?

--
Regards Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com