[CREATE] open colour wave ridden or not?

ginger coons ginger at adaptstudio.ca
Tue Dec 29 13:38:56 PST 2009

On my part, I'm plugging away on making a palette that physically works and
is interoperable with the ranges of a number of different ink manufacturers
(which is what I've been working on for some time now). I've had some
interest from COLOURlovers (http://www.colourlovers.com/), which may
eventually result in some support from their community.
It would be nice to roll over to a more informative, less discussion based
page for the opencolour.org URL. If there isn't any objection, I can put
that on my to-do list, alongside the palette development (ETA on the palette
is April, I hope).

--
ginger coons
adaptstudio.ca