[CREATE] open colour wave ridden or not?

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Tue Dec 29 19:54:22 PST 2009

Am Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2009 04:41:54 schrieb Jon Phillips:
> Interesting. The question I have is if our efforts are important and
> should be continued, and we should increase amount of energy put into
> open colour (and yes, we should keep brit spelling...love it!)
>
> Jon

Franz Schmid and I (both from Scribus) will meet a representative of a major
ink vendor in January. Among the topics we want to discuss is an open colour
standard, in which the vendor is definitely interested. I think I already
mentioned that the vendor will attend LGM in Brussels and intends to discuss
the issues with all interested parties. I can (and will) tell you more after
the meeting in mid-January. One thing they already told me is that they think
the notion of "numbers as intellectual property" is "absurd."

Cheers,

Christoph