[CREATE] Categorizing resources

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Feb 19 10:21:42 PST 2009

Oh, also, maybe there is a way to have these resource packages hosted
on the Create website. It would give it a nice use. The other option
is to use Open Clip Art Library which already has a basic api for
getting content...see its engine, ccHost:
http://creativecommons.org/projects/cchost

Jon

Jon Phillips
http://rejon.org/