[CREATE] LGM website

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Feb 20 00:34:17 PST 2009

buondì

>> I liked pretty much the 2007 and then the 2008 logos. But I know it is not
>> an easy task to come up with a variation every year, so it might be
>> interesting to stick with one logo... or maybe change just tiny bits of it,
>> such as the color?
>>

> I liked the 2008 logo too and would vote to keep the font/writing
> constant, as well as the splash shape, and change only the color from
> year to year for a few years.
>
> My 2 cents.
>
> I wonder if anybody is interested in the topic at all? I am surprised to
> see so little traffic on this list.

for the next two weeks, i have more than enough to do with the normal
maintenance of the lgm site.
if you want another logo on that page, please make a proposition, upload
a logo (svg), prepare a mockup for the website (and a template for the
letters?) lead a discussion on this list and, as soon as there is an
agreement, i will put the choosen one on the web.

i think that there are several graphists on this list, and it should an
easy task for them. (i am not one.)

have fun
a.l.e

p.s.: the agreement must be for a form *and* a color!

p.p.s: all the raw files i have are mirrored here:
http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/2009/download/ and i will put there
every new proposal (i don't know if i should put also the draft from
andyfitz as he has not made it public himself before...)