[CREATE] libre graphics

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Sat Jan 24 13:08:22 PST 2009

On Saturday 24 January 2009, a.l.e wrote:
> would you support such an effort or do you think that it's useless?
Such a website would be a great idea :) Unfortunately, that's the most things
you will get from me :( (aka I have no time to help you, or a little bit with
koffice-related information). But I wonder if a similar website wouldn't
allready exists ? (I know one in french: http://www.linuxgraphic.org/ but none
in english)

> if you wish to support me, the other question is: the domain is
> registered at 1and1.com. has anybody already tried to get a domain
> which is just "parked" and used for google ads? any hints?
I haven't try... But usually they would either ask you for a certain amount of
money... Or you will have to get a (TM) on libregraphics and try to claim the
dns... (not sure if there are other way to get a dns (unless you find someone
called libregraphics (but well...)))

--
Cyrille Berger