[CREATE] Venue LGM 2010!

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 15:36:05 PDT 2009

Femke !

This is all good news, fresh air, nice ! The building looks outstanding and
the large spaces seems to be there just for us ! An invitation, an
inspiration . The date shift is not an issue at all for me but I would like
to make sure we’re not competing against some other major event. What do you
think ?

Louis

2009/7/8 Joao S. O. Bueno <gwidion at mpc.com.br>

> On Wednesday 08 July 2009, Ted Gould wrote:
> > On Wed, 2009-07-08 at 10:43 +0200, Femke Snelting wrote:
> > > The building would be available for LGM in the *last* week of May
> (24-30
> > > May; meaning LGM would run from 26 to 29 May). We need to decide before
> > > next Monday 13 July to book so it is important we agree on shifting LGM
> > > by a few weeks.
> >
> > I'm not sure if it's a major blocker, but Memorial Day in the US is the
> > 31st of May. Typically that's a big weekend that "starts summer." Some
> > people might object, I'm not sure how many, but FYI.
>

> Hmmm?
> Having a holyday should be a big plus for the dates - as people are less
> constrained by greyface work.
>

> Regardless of that, I have no problem with the date shift! And we also
> should add Jon's party to the LGM Program then.
>

> js
> -><-
>

> > --Ted

Louis Desjardins
Organisateur principal / Main organiser
Libre Graphics Meeting 2009 - Montréal 6-9 mai 2009
www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/2009
+1 514 994 9351 (cell phone)
+1 514 934 1353 (office phone)
HAE / EDT GMT -5