[CREATE] updated site and svn

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Mar 2 00:11:59 PST 2009

Hi all, Robert Martinez made a cool logo for Create, and I just ran
with it. While doing this I updated the site with the new SVN modules
for the project, and moved things into a usable state.

Anyway, if you are interested in hacking on Create website, specs,
etc, please see the updated way to get access to the site:

http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php/SVN

and

http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php/Developer_Management

Anyway, I've been wanting to update that site for ages, and today this
just happened to happen :) Thanks to MRAY for hooking up a cool logo
and providing the incentive. :)

LGM has got me pumped up!

If you have a new or updated feed for your project, or your personal
page for the planet on the main page, please send it along and I'll
get it added up on the main page.

Jon

--
Jon Phillips