[CREATE] Categorizing resources

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Mar 3 08:18:22 PST 2009

On Tuesday 03 March 2009, Jon Phillips wrote:
> Aurimas, you started this thread right...can you put up on the wiki a
> pass at this? Seems useful! :) Boudewijn, do you have any suggestions
> for sharing between apps?

Not straight away: I must dive into the issue again, esp. since I haven't
looked at Aurimas' work recently. The requirements are fairly simple:

* must allow the app come with a set of tags associated pre-associated with
certain resources
* resources must be shippable as a sort of bundle: a (possibliy heterogenous)
set of resources associated with a file that tags all these resources
* must be possible for the user to add, remove and change all tags

It's then up to the actual implementation to do the merging of all the tags,
that shouldn't be too hard.