[CREATE] project logos in svg format

alessandro rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sat Mar 7 06:24:44 PST 2009

dear all,

i'm doing a poster about libre graphics and i need the logos of the lgm projects in svg format...

(and i guess that we may need the logos also for the program at lgm 2009...)

can you send me links to svg files for your project? (a file attached to an email will also do :-)

here you can see here the logos which i've already found:

http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/2009/download/project/

a remark:

- the inkscape logo (from the svn repository) can't be imported into scribus and inkscape can't export its logo into eps. does anybody know if there is a more "compatible" version of that logo?

have a nice day and thanks for your support
a.l.e