[CREATE] LGM Program online

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Tue May 5 15:05:54 PDT 2009

Hi Joao and all!

Yes, it’s the same building as in 2007. But you are right, there should be
directions as well. I will try to fix this before tomorrow morning. Those
who are lost can a) yell strongly b) ask around c) return to their room and
hack d) all these answers e) none of these answers :-)

Yes, we should have a printout of the program but so far we don’t. But I
know Alessandro is working on a plain text version of the program so that
might also help. Plus, we know the picture is not contrasted enough and we
know we need to fix this! :-)

Cheers!

Louis

2009/5/5 Joao S. O. Bueno <gwidion at mpc.com.br>

> On Tue 05 May 2009 02:54:41 pm Louis Desjardins wrote:
> > [CREATE] LGM Program online
> > From:
> > Louis Desjardins <louis.desjardins at gmail.com>
> >   To:
> > Create ML <create at lists.freedesktop.org>
> >   Date:
> > Today 02:54:41 pm
> >
> > Hello all,
> >
> > Latest news about LGM 2009
>

> Louis -   I think it would be interesting to have a printout of the
> program,
> and directions to the LGM place put in Les Studios  hal - so that we just
> don't miss anyone
>

> (btw, I am assuming it is in the same building as last time, is it?)

Louis Desjardins
Organisateur principal / Main organiser
Libre Graphics Meeting 2009 - Montréal 6-9 mai 2009
www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/2009
+1 514 994 9351 (cell phone)
+1 514 934 1353 (office phone)
HAE / EDT GMT -5