[CREATE] LGM2010 Proposals, links, flickr, videos and more: Please RESPOND with your links

Dave Neary dneary at free.fr
Wed May 13 07:19:35 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Louis Desjardins wrote:
>     Also, look forward very much to proposal(s) for the conference for
>     next year. How about these get in by June 1st?
>

> I would strongly suggest that we make the decision of next year’s venue
> by May 31st.

>     Sounds like Burssels is
>     the best option for many reasons right now.
>
> I think that too. We’d need to make sure with OSP that they have access
> to the facilities, rooms and Internet access and accomodations are
> accessible at a reasonable cost. But the preliminary discussions lead to
> think they are already on track preparing an offer.

How about hosting LGM as a sub-event of a larger event next year -
perhaps FOSDEM, if we're talking about Brussels?

I'd also like to sollicit proposals from central easy-to-access cities:
if you're in Paris, London, Amsterdam or Frankfurt (Brussels is pretty
good also), and you are connected to one of the libre software graphics
projects, how would you feel about hunting for a location and organising
the minimum infrastructure necessary?

Cheers,
Dave.

--