[CREATE] LGM2010 Proposals, links, flickr, videos and more: Please RESPOND with your links

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Thu May 14 06:21:46 PDT 2009

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 12:08 AM, Jon Phillips wrote:
> Well if we latched on, stealing another conference's thunder would be
> better, but there is NO way like 90% of the people could attend our
> conference for 3-4 days and then another one for another 3-5 days!

Seriously, my main concern is rather timing. We get venues simply
because we request them after students are usually already done with
exams and are away, so that rooms are free. But then why do expect
academic track? :)

Linux Audio Conference is usually in April and it has far more
attendees from what I can tell.

Alexandre