[CREATE] LGM2010: trip sponsoring and other financial issues

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Mon May 18 01:45:36 PDT 2009

My point is not so much about that, but about actually *having*
pledgie links at inkscape.org, www.scribus.net and gimp.org, not
mentioning several GIMP/Inkscape related (tutorial) portals. As you
see, this wasn't quite enough.

What we should do next year is: find out as much as possible about
local magazines and

1) write articles mentioning LGM closer to event (OSP guys and gals,
can you do that?)
2) probably use some of our funds to place adverts there

I'm working on my first report article in RU for linuxgraphics.ru and
I'll do another one for a magazine later when Inkscape 0.47/Scribus
1.3.5 are out. But this isn't going to raise amount of attendees --
only awareness of the project. So we really to work on that locally.

Alexandre