[CREATE] LGM 2009 Group Photo

Yuval Levy create07 at sfina.com
Thu May 21 23:52:27 PDT 2009

<http://panospace.wordpress.com/2009/05/22/lgm-2009-group-photo/>

Simon could probably hear me across the Atlantic swearing at myself
trying to use the GIMP. Sorry, I gave up. I have a few
feedbacks/questions (such as: why is the background outside the picture
white? is there a way to paste a piece of image I just cut right there
where I cut it from instead of the default (0,0) (which if you ask me
should not be the default paste location)?

anyway, I need some sleep now.

The high resolution image is 7200x10800 pixels and could be printed in
the same quality as the canvasses that where exhibited at LGM, at 2"x3"
(60x90cm) if there is enough interest. We could use it as a small fund
raiser for 2010?

Yuv