[CREATE] Fwd: Open Video Conference

Nathan Willis nwillis at glyphography.com
Fri May 29 14:55:49 PDT 2009

I've heard about it through some codec-design folks; my impression was that
-- despite some of the wording -- it doesn't have much to do with software.
Though I do see a couple of Mozilla people on the program.  But I suspect
they are there to discuss HTML5 video and/or Theora.

That's not to say that there won't be anything interesting; I just think it
focuses more on video creators -- content licensing choices and using
patented codecs, for example.

Nate

nathan.p.willis
nwillis at glyphography.com