[CREATE] Fwd: Libre Graphics Meeting, 26-29 May 2010 in Brussels

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Sep 14 04:28:29 PDT 2009

whoa...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: RESOTEL - Alice Terweduwe <alice at resotel.be>
Date: Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 12:17 AM
Subject: Libre Graphics Meeting, 26-29 May 2010 in Brussels
To: jon at rejon.org

 Dear Mr Phillips,

RE : Libre Graphics Meeting, 26-29 May 2010  in Brussels

Referring to this conference, I would like to introduce to you our company :

*Resotel* is *an independent hotel booking service, based in Belgium*. *Hotel
bookings are our specialty, we yearly book more than 75.000 room nights for
more than 2.500 clients (multinationals, sme's, european and governmental
institutions, associations, federations, ...).***

* *

We would be pleased to assist you with managing the *Accommodation
Management for your conference**. *

* *

*è** **You don't need to call around anymore for hotel accommodation. **We
search, book and confirm** for you in the hotel category you prefer,
from 2 to 5 stars. *If you wish to do so, we can arrange a visit, so you
will have a personal impression.

*è** **We create a personalized on-line hotel reservation form, ready to be
published on the events website, including hotel descriptions and detailed
map location. We will handle all **reservations from A to Z** directly with
the delegates, including modifications and cancellations. We ask no deposits
or payments in advance. The delegates settle their bill directly with the
hotel upon check-out. Here is *a link to an example :
www.resotel.be/identiplast

As we work with hotel chains and independent hoteliers alike, in all
categories from 2* to 5* and at all budgets, we can make you a competitive
offer.

* *

*Let us know your requirements, and we do the rest!*

*Why do clients prefer to work with Resotel :*

*o        **Completely independent and work with hotels of all categories*

*o        **Experience of more than 18 years*

*o        **A team of multilingual staff members, all with solid hotel
backgrounds*

*o        **Clear and easy to use on-line reservation module, with telephone
back-up*

*o        **We guarantee to find a hotel room, even when your selection is
no more available*

*o        **A dedicated person for the full duration of the project*

* *

And last but not least : *our service and advi**c**e are FREE OF CHARGE*!

We hope you give us a chance to be at your service.

Kind regards,

Alice Terweduwe | Sales & Marketing Manager
alice at resotel.be | *www.resotel.be*

Ph: +32 (0)2 777.01.59

*Resotel*  -  6 avenue E. Van Nieuwenhuyse | B-1160 Brussels
Phone: +32 (0)2 779.39.39 | Fax +32 (0)2 779.39.00
Free hotel reservation service for Belgium since 1991

[image: Resotel]

*Please consider the environment before printing this email**.*

--
Jon Phillips
http://rejon.org/