[CREATE] Fwd: Libre Graphics Meeting, 26-29 May 2010 in Brussels

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Fri Sep 18 01:38:30 PDT 2009

Op maandag 14-09-2009 om 21:28 uur [tijdzone +1000], schreef Jon
Phillips:
> As we work with hotel chains and independent hoteliers alike, in all
> categories from 2* to 5* and at all budgets, we can make you a
> competitive offer.

I think this certainly sounds like a nice offer, but I guess some people
(students?) might prefer a youth/budget hostel or such over any "2 star
or more hotel"...?   ;-)

Anyway, I live in Belgium, and if I can make some free time during LGM,
I'd be happy to do some volunteer work for the conference.  Is there any
other place I should subscribe, or is this list the best place to keep
updated on things?

If you want any reference: I've been involved in the Ubuntu project
since about 5 years & in Ubuntu Belgium since almost 4 years.  Maybe
some of you have seen me at the Ubuntu booth at FOSDEM.  I'm also part
of the GParted project & have been interacting with several other open
source projects.  I've also got some graphical education, and I've been
interested in typography since I was a teenager (even if my type-design
until now has been limited to bitmap fonts about 15 years ago ;) ).

BTW: if you want, I'm quite sure Guy Duportail from
http://www.multiseatcomputer.be/ can provide you with a multiseat system
for conference attendees without other means to get on-line.  (I can ask
him if you want.)

--
Jan Claeys