[CREATE] LGM2010 Push

Chris Lilley chris at w3.org
Fri Apr 16 05:41:43 PDT 2010

On Friday, April 16, 2010, 6:39:16 AM, Alexandre wrote:

AP> Something I promised a while ago

AP> http://www.libregraphicsworld.org/articles.php?article_id=15

AP> GIMP from origin/master seems to be doing something evil with ICC
AP> profiles, saturation on some images is gone. I'll see if I just take
AP> some pictures down.

Its called black and white, its ok :)

Nice write up, makes the case very well what is happening and why it will be interesting. LGM now has a track record, so its good to promote it to new attendees.

AP> As usual, if you are not willing other people to see you or your
AP> girlfriends :) on-line, just yell.

BTW please change Liam R. Queen to Liam R. Quin
http://www.w3.org/People/all#liam

 Chris Lilley                    mailto:chris at w3.org
 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead