[CREATE] lgm2010, hotels

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Wed Apr 21 17:05:13 PDT 2010

Op vrijdag 26-03-2010 om 00:44 uur [tijdzone +0300], schreef Alexandre
Prokoudine:
> What's new on hotels? Prices in hotels near the venue seem to be
> around 90 euro/day.

Hotel Formule 1 is not nearby (it's near the airport) but it has rooms
for 1-3 persons[*] at 45 € / day and there is a night bus that stops
nearby it (in case you want to attend some "evening activities").
http://www.hotelformule1.com/gb/hotel-2632-formule-1-formule1-brussel-airport/

I looked this up for some people who wanted to come to FOSDEM and didn't
have a lot of money, and maybe it's useful for some people here too...

[*] AFAIK each room has 1 double bed & 1 single bed, and there are no
extra per-person costs in addition to the room price, except for
breakfast (if you want that--I'd advise you eat breakfast
elsewhere ;) ).

--
Jan Claeys