[CREATE] birds of feather sessions

Chris Lilley chris at w3.org
Mon Apr 26 04:31:48 PDT 2010

On Friday, April 23, 2010, 2:00:10 PM, Leonard wrote:

LR> On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 7:50 AM, Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b at gmx.de> wrote:
LR>  * HTML5 and ICC colour spaces (anyone?)
LR>

LR> You need to take that one up with the W3C.  I raised the issue
LR> with the HTML5 committee after the last ICC meeting (since I
LR> happen to sit on both) and was basically told that it's not their problem and they don't care :(.

HTML5 is about markup. So yes, the HTML WG will not care. Nor, indeed, should they care.

You are talking to the wrong working group. CSS and SVG would be appropriate WGs (ie ones dealing with presentation aspects).

 Chris Lilley                    mailto:chris at w3.org
 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG