[CREATE] publish book about LGM meeting

Schrijver eric at authoritism.net
Tue Apr 27 15:37:56 PDT 2010

Op 27 apr 2010, om 21:51 heeft Craig Bradney het volgende geschreven:

> The Scribus book was written in a wiki between a few authors spread
> across the globe, then moved into Scribus.
>
> I think all main contributors will be @ LGM if you want to talk to them.
>
> Craig

Nice. Will do!

On 4/27/10 2:42 AM, Jon Phillips wrote:
> Or, I would even prefer to use the wiki and use some common scripts to
> generate LaTeX files...all web-based...IMO, I love scribus, but more
> interested in automated workflows.

I agree, I would prefer an automated workflow too.

But that is what is wondering if you could use Scribus in such a way.
Defining your templates in scribus.
Then programmaticaly have it load in a source file into the layout and generate scribus and pdf files.

this source file of course residing in a versioning system.

But I am sure you can tell me all about this stuff at LGM.
Looking forward :)

Eric Schrijver