[CREATE] [LGF-LGA] Ok, let's start with a website

Susan Spencer susan.spencer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 16:36:05 PDT 2010

mission.

Ah yes.
Been in many 'bikeshed' discussions.

*Always* kills or perverts the project through statements of
exaggeration, sarcasm, fear, anxiety, pointing people out, ridicule,
personal preferences regarded as more important than project needs, etc.
Makes people sour and destroys relationships.

Since a picture is worth a thousand words,
would it be inappropriate for the person with the vision
to have our blessing to freely develop a stub/demo website
which expresses this vision?
Doesn't have to be extraordinary with great graphics, etc.
Function before form, and the form can be dressed up later.

Any platform, any tool used to develop such a demo
would not be considered a political statement,
but merely an expedient and pragmatic one.

Website name TBD, svg logo TBD, and
final selection of tools and website providers TBD.
These decisions are meaningless without substance,
and therefore can wait.

Is this a good suggestion for moving the forward,
or should we wait until all our fears are quenched?

- Susan