[CREATE] [LGF-LGA] Ok, let's start with a website

Camille Bissuel cbissuel at yagraph.org
Sun Aug 15 03:22:00 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm sorry for the slow presentation, It's an experiment with SVG + javascrit
: Here are the notes of the BoF by John Haltiwanger, the best text-based
document I can send to replace the presentation.

It may be about ego, but I can't split up with it ;)
What motivated me to propose such a project is my personnal experience using
and teaching libre graphics software.

Once again, we don't want to build such an organisation against anyone. We
now that our community is really various, and it's not about to uniformise,
but to express its diversity. I wish for collaboration.

Funds (if any), will come later, and focus is still on LGM. Let's start
slowly the LGA project with a website, and see what we can do before LGM
2011.

I agree with a.l.e that we will stop to populate this mailling list with
this thread.
If some peoples are interested to listen about it or to help, please let me
know.

Thanks,
-- yagraph