[CREATE] Fwd: Re: [LGF-LGA] Ok, let's start with a website

Camille Bissuel cbissuel at yagraph.org
Wed Aug 18 09:22:25 PDT 2010

Hi all,

Let's try a design suicide by posting some sketchs on a creative peoples
mailing list ;)

So, I've started to sketch this new website :
http://www.yagraph.org/images/create/draft-web-create-news.png
http://www.yagraph.org/images/create/draft-web-create-peoples.png
http://www.yagraph.org/images/create/draft-web-create-projects.png

It's very hard to draw something meaningful for all projects, so I keep on
abstract backgrounds (neutrals), and black and white titles and icons to let
the eye focus on content.

If you feel to test it yourself or improve it, corresponding SVG (made in
Inkscape 0.47) files are here : http://www.yagraph.org/images/create/
Backgrounds are generated thought
ImageSpace<http://imagespace.sourceforge.net/>.
Icons are a personal rework of the tango icon set. Fonts are Bitstream
Charter and DejaVu Sans.

Index page is supposed to be the News or About page.

Stay one problem : I know how to transform thoses sketches in Web pages in
Wordpress, but I'm not sure if I can achieve it with Anwiki or Mediawiki.

Please comment on content and design.
If needed to do not flood this mailing list, we may go on this discussion
with a smaller set of volunteer peoples.

Cheers,
-- yagraph