[CREATE] consensus constitency persistence

Camille Bissuel cbissuel at yagraph.org
Thu Aug 19 00:51:18 PDT 2010

Woosh, what an honor ! Thanks for your support !

I can't speak for the magazine, but every help is welcome for the website,
especially for content set up and translations.
I'll be glad to provide visuals for the Create community, and from a
designer point of view, it's always a good idea to have some charter to base
on.

But I don't what to bridle anyone creativity (on the magazine for example)
just because I'm the first one to provide something... furthermore LG
Magazine #0 was here first, and I didn't base my designs on it.

So, it really have to be a consensus, especially from the concerned
designers.

Cheers,
--yagraph