[CREATE] consensus constitency persistence

Yuval Levy create07 at sfina.com
Thu Aug 19 15:41:30 PDT 2010

Hi Ricardo,

On August 19, 2010 11:13:53 am ricardo lafuente wrote:
> I'd risk an answer now, but i'd love to know
> your thoughts before.

I hope by "you" you mean all people/projects represented on this ML.  I am
reading/listening.

> Pardon my large essays, but i hate to feel that i missed some points i
> wanted to make.

Wasn't it Johann Wolfgang von Goethe who once started a letter with: "Lieber
Freund, ich schreibe Dir einen Brief, weil ich keine Zeit habe Dir eine
Postkarte zu schreiben"?  TRANSLATED: dear friend, I write you a letter
because I don't have the time to write you a postcard.

Summarizing is a time-consuming art.

Yuv