[CREATE] LGM2010 Exact Dates?

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 12:15:23 PST 2010

Hello Femke !

The dates need care again...

May 27, 2010 is actually a *Thursday*, not a *Wednesday*

I made the corrections on the wiki but I actually wonder about the dates
now. If 27-30 is ok, then it runs from Thursday 27 to Sunday 30. But what
about your note within parenthesis stating "(venue will be available for
additional project meetings on Sunday 31)". Does LGM actually ends on
Saturday officially and we have Sunday as an extra day for those who can
stay longer?

The activities on Wednesday May 26, 2010 are a PRE-LGM right ? If true, I
suggest to state this on the wiki to clarify.

Hope all this is fine with you! :)

Louis