[CREATE] LGM 2010: sponsoring

Simon Budig simon at budig.de
Thu Feb 11 15:43:11 PST 2010

Stani (spe.stani.be at gmail.com) wrote:
> I contacted [...]

Another idea that occurred to me earlier is to contact the people
running shapeways ( www.shapeways.com ). They have a significant non-pro
userbase where people are *very* interested in Blender for creating 3d
models for 3d-printing.

On one hand they could be interested in giving something back,
- especially to the blender people of course - and on the other hand
they might have something interesting to show, either at the conference
itself (maybe a talk?) or as some kind of extended tour to their
facilities (their offices are like 1.5h away from brussels, although no
longer in belgium, no idea if their production facilities are in the
same location).

This technology is fascinating to me, I suspect that it would be a feast
for us technology enthusiasts  :)

Any thoughts?

Bye,
        Simon