[CREATE] Opportunity to write Graphics books - Packt Publishing.

Kshipra Singh kshipras at packtpub.com
Tue Feb 16 01:17:49 PST 2010

Hi All,

I am writing to you for Packt Publishing, publishers of computer related books.

Packt is planning to extend its catalogue of books based on Open Source Graphics softwares. Potential authors who are passionate about Open Source Graphics are invited to approach us with their book ideas. No previous writing experience is necessary, just enthusiasm for the subject and an ability to put your expertise into words is required.

So, if you love "Create" and would like others to learn from your knowledge about it, please get in touch with us at author at packtpub.com with your book idea, some information about your knowledge of "Create" and any past writing experience you may have. Even if you do not have a book idea and are simply interested in writing a book, we would like to hear from you.

Packt runs an Open Source Royalty Scheme so by writing for Packt you will inadvertently be giving back to the Open Source Community.

For more details, please see: http://authors.packtpub.com/content/open-source-graphics-fanatics-write-packt

Thanks

Kshipra Singh
Author Relationship Manager