[CREATE] LGM 2010: sponsoring

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Feb 17 10:12:01 PST 2010

LCA in new zealand did the final day of the conference, after all the
sessions, with a powerful burst of activity with tables and for the public
to come in and learn about open source. I appreciated it, because it allowed
for focus, discussion, and time to be there rather than needing to be in
sessions...

I'm game for what you guys want though :) Keep the Ton happy :)

--
Jon Phillips
http://rejon.org/