[CREATE] Extra banners to support LGM 2010

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Feb 24 09:54:46 PST 2010

Also, once you put up on the site, please do post your link to your site
here!

Also, LGM team, one thing I've done the last couple of years is to respond
to every donation and encourage donaters to put the button on their site and
blog about the event! Since they have already donated, the idea is they want
to see the conference succeed, so the more blogging we get, the better we
are...I'll do some now.

Jon