[CREATE] lgm/talks

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 06:59:19 PST 2010

Hi,

We are just five months away from the next LGM. Could we perhaps start
gathering submissions for talks already? If we are planning to reach
as many potential attendees as possible, we definitely want them to
know what to expect from the event [1]. Same about people who will
support us via Pledgie campaign.

Another thing that would be great to do is to invite Richard Hughes
officially [2] via RedHat because of his work on GNOME Color Manager.
There is some collaboration work with existing developments missing
there and a color management BoF re. desktop/end-user level would
*anyway* be both interesting and useful.

[1] I'd rather support the notion of more artists giving talks this
time and I do have a number of ideas here.
[2] Because his travel would be funded by the company, for example

Alexandre