[CREATE] lgm/talks

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Jan 19 10:54:08 PST 2010

Excellent, here is the link:

http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/Conference

Femke and others at OSP organizing, can you take a pass at the wiki
page and then ping us all to look at please? Then we can see where we
stand.

SO, I will be at FOSDEM too, and I'm assuming you guys will be too. We
should do a session or lightning talk and/or BOF about LGM and also
spend time organizing and planning while I'm there. We could even do
an announcement at the end of the conference as well. I'm partially
going to help out and push things forward.

Cool? Ping me offlist too about meeting and setting things up. I'm
hopeful you guys can help push forward on some participation for
FOSDEM. I'm already doing status.net and sharism.cc stuff there, but
can't miss the LGM opportunity :)

Cheers
Jon