[CREATE] CREATE Digest, Vol 55, Issue 10

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Jan 20 19:06:33 PST 2010

Jon and others, as I've said before, what is the definitive swatch
that covers color. I don't want to split hairs, we just need one
standard to push for swatches, which encompasses color.

What is the url to that effort and lets complete it here at LCA and
stamp it and move on.

Ginger, what is your latest? Lets get this together so we have
something cool to announce at LGM2010!

Jon