[CREATE] What do you expect from the LGM 2011?

Valessio S Brito contato at valessiobrito.info
Mon Jul 12 21:49:52 PDT 2010

Establish the best standard between free graphics tools.
Doing all the free tools to communicate without competition.

Example:
Open/Import the gimp XCF in Inkscape or SVG Inkscape export to the GIMP.
Synfig open SVG Inkscape.. Inkscape import SIF Synfig...
Scribus, Blender... etc..

Better communication between the free tools.

:)

Citando "a.l.e" <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch>:

> Dear creators,
>
> what do YOU expect from the LGM 2011?
>
> ciao
> a.l.e
>

> p.s.: i'm sorry for this very late question... yesterday evening at
> a party, a friend asked me why i've sent her such a strange email a
> week ago... (and no: she does not expect anything from the LGM 2011.)

://ValessioBrito.info
> Comunicação e Tecnologia
mobile: +55 71 VALESSIO