[CREATE] plugin APIs feature matrix

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Thu Jul 22 13:51:56 PDT 2010

Am 22.07.10, 12:15 +0200 schrieb Kai-Uwe Behrmann:
> Please comment to complete the list or just edit the create wiki :-)
> http://create.freedesktop.org/w/index.php?title=Unified_plug-in_API
>

> Here is the feature matrix:
> API/Format 	 Technology 	 UI 	 I18N 	 parameter types 	 data types 	 graph structure
Krita API 	 C++, OpenGTL, OpenShiva 	 Qt/KDE/GTK (if Qt is compiled with the GTK event loop) 	 Qt 	 Krita options 	 8/16-integers, 8/16/32 float 1-n channels 	 single instance

Boud,
What are 1-n channels? Just positive numbers? :-)

Btw. interessting and thanks. However I think Shiva can only handle RGBA
channels. So I would assume you mean Krita's C++ API can handle
n-channels?

thanks
Kai-Uwe