[CREATE] OpenRaster team/project/repos on gitorious

Jon Nordby jononor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 10:02:23 PDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 12:21 AM, Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> wrote:
> Can you update the wiki too please with these new things.
>
> Awesome!
Of course. It has been done now. Thanks for the prod.

I'd really like one or two people from Krita and GIMP in the team on
gitorious. Both for political reasons (this is not an MyPaint effort,
and currently we have only MyPaint people in there), and practical
reasons (people do get busy with other things at times et.c.).
Sure, there is not that much code there atm, but nevermind that. So:
Boudewine? Cyrille? Sven? Mitch?

--
Regards Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com