[CREATE] LGM2010: Stuff that you liked and stuff not

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 10:07:48 PDT 2010

On 6/1/10, Jan Claeys wrote:
> Op maandag 31-05-2010 om 08:21 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Marcos
> Diaz:
>> -Tiny badgets (was easy to ask people names than read it), I prefer
>> neck straps IDs.
>
> I liked the buttons from a design point of view, but they weren't very
> practical indeed...
>
> Also, having people's nickname (from IRC or whatever) in addition to
> their real name would be useful too.

Which means that next time we could create a web app that
automagically positioned logos of projects a person is involved in on
a standard neck strap card, also positioning name and nickname and
roles. Won't help me, as usual, but will work for most everybody else
:)

The only thing I didn't like was lunches, but then I got what was due
to me on Sunday night :) All the rest was absolutely amazing and the
passion that OSP/Constant team put into organizing the event did pay
off, I'm sure. Also, I'd like to specifically thank all the note
takers who did a hell of a job at BOFs.

Alexandre