[CREATE] [LGF] A name !

Camille Bissuel cbissuel at yagraph.org
Tue Jun 1 12:07:44 PDT 2010

I like "Reclaim your tools" too... but as Jon said, it can be a slogan !
"Create" is vague, that's right, but it's quite interesting and we already
have the Create wiki, so it seem continued.

I don't think we can say everything with the name, or maybe we can try an
acronym (ok, it's GNU inspired :p) :
C.R.E.A.T.E. = "Create and REclaim grAphics Tools freEdom"

for those inspired, you can try with that :
http://wordsmith.org/anagram/advanced.html

For the brainstorming, it seems to work quite well as is, if peoples who
aren't interested in the subject don't feel too spamed.
We can organyse a live discussion... but I don't know if we can do better,
and personally I won't be very available until next week.

If you feel so, we can start another sujbect like "[LGF] Goals", to discuss
the purpose of the organization, it may clarify things and help to found a
name.

Keep going !
-- yagraph