[CREATE] Note-takers?

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Tue Jun 1 18:40:52 PDT 2010

Op dinsdag 01-06-2010 om 16:35 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Nathan
Willis:
> Are the notes of the dedicated note-takers online somewhere?  I did
> not find them.  I'm particularly curious about what happened at a
> couple of the BOF meetings that I was unable to get to, such as the
> fashion design one....

That reminds me: maybe taking notes can be done collaboratively, using
something like gobby[*], next time?  It would still be useful to have a
appointed notetaker in that case, but it allows other people to add
extra info, correct errors, etc., and the notes are available publicly
immediately.  An alternative is to use etherpad[**], but I heard there
are some accessibility issues with that.

[*] gobby is a collaborative text editor that runs on linux/*nix, MS
Windows & Mac OS X (through MacPorts), see http://gobby.0x539.de/
[**] http://etherpad.com/

--
Jan Claeys