[CREATE] [LGF] A name !

Dave Neary dneary at free.fr
Wed Jun 2 02:02:38 PDT 2010

Hi,

Hiran Venugopalan wrote:
> Libre Graphics is a fine name. I had talked with some personally (like
> with Dave and a.l.e) about my plans of a community that promotes usage
> and connects users of free software design tools and free licensed art
> works in India. One other name I had in my mind was Free Pixels.

A few years ago, jimmac did a great GimpCon t-shirt with the slogan
"Pixel pushers": http://jimmac.musichall.cz/images/logo/pixelpusher.png
and Simon Budig even created a very cool animated gif of that logo
(can't find it now). I think we have pixelpushers.org - but a Google
search shows that there are a lot of people using "Pixelpushers" as
their brand now.

Just a thought.

Cheers,
Dave.