[CREATE] [LGF] A name !

Jon Nordby jononor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 04:27:12 PDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 12:25 PM, Hiran Venugopalan <hiran.v at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2 June 2010 15:48, agnez.. <agnez at no-log.org> wrote:
>
>>> No and unfortunately the owner of that domain does not want to
>>> transfer/sell it, just rent it. However how about dropping an 's':
>>> Libre Graphic Meeting
>>> libregraphic.org is still available (for now)
>>>

> can we take libre-graphics.org ? or any other domain hacks?
I now have libre-graphics.org, so we _can_ use that. I will of course
hand the ownership over to a formal organization when/if we have that.
If the owner of libregraphics.org is interested in renting it to us
for a reasonable price, we could forward it to the domain where our
website actually resides. If he is interested in placing it in the
hands of a formal organization, we can migrate things over and do it
the other way around.
I've also secured libregraphics{foundation,association,initiative}.org

--
Regards Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com