[CREATE] [LGF] A name !

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Wed Jun 2 07:00:47 PDT 2010

in my experience, just searching for a domain's availability can lead to
it suddenly being bought by some opportunistic speculator. it's better
to brainstorm first then have the credit card handy to buy what's closest.

but it looks like that has happened with libre-graphics.org - great : )
i agree with all the posts about keeping libre graphics as the name.

h : )

On 2/06/10 2:43 PM, Joao S. O. Bueno wrote:
> As Tor Lillqvist had put on the beginning of this thread, posting
> available suitable domain names on a public list might not be the best
> way to have them further available.
> Please consider breaking the pattern so that automated scanners from
> domain squatters won't match them.

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen at creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.upstage.org.nz