[CREATE] LGM 2010 travel reimbursements

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Thu Jun 3 14:15:33 PDT 2010

We have hopefully gathered enough sponsoring and funding to reimburse
travel costs for LGM 2010 participants that were not sponsored through
other means. We do appreciate if you want to sponsor LGM through paying
  your own flight :-)

You qualify for reimbursement if:

* You delivered a talk, organised a workshop or BoF that was part of the
public LGM program
* You are are commited to one of the Libre Graphics teams
* You are an active contributor to Libre Graphics

Deadline: *25 June 2010*

Submission form: http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2010/reimbursement.php
More info:
http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/Conference_travelfund

After gathering all submissions, we will distribute the available funds
proportionally in relation to the money we have. If there is any money
left after reimbursing 100%, the remainder will be transferred to the
travelfund for next year.

Please use the form before the deadline; we can only process the payment
once everyone has entered their data. We are aiming to process payments
  before the end of July 2010

Femke