[CREATE] Re : LGM is about libre software & libre graphics; what about libre hardware?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Jun 7 21:06:56 PDT 2010

Hi Jan and Ivan, this is what I'm working on with many others at
http://qi-hardware.com

We are working on copyleft hardware, and making nanonotes: http://nanonote.cc

Elphel is quite cool and there are other projects as well which one
can consider as copyleft hardware.

I'm working hardest personally on the two biggest broken parts in the
stack, networks and hardware. Right now, software, content, and people
are free. Networks are being freed through efforts like Status.net and
hardware, the hardest part, through http://qi-hardware.com

Please join us there to talk about! I encourage all too! We need more
developers!!!

Jon