[CREATE] freegraphicdesigner.org

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Jun 9 01:29:25 PDT 2010

hi dave

> I might buy it off you. How much? :-)

it's free for projects related to LG...

the question is whether we want to try to create a network of sites with a sensible name or we go for a bunch of sites loosely related with a name which is as good as it can get.

since we have settled for libre-graphics.org i wonder if freegraphicdesigner.org is good enough to be worth the 5 € per year... and worth the dilution of our "branding"...

i don't know what you plan to do with freegraphicsdesigner.org, but imo there are 95% chances that reclaimyourtools.org would be a better name for it :-)

btw, after having failed to get libregraphics.org last year, i got the translations for it in the main european languages (the main languages for our projects)...

and the good news for us is that the search for "libre graphics" in those languages (grafica libera, freie grafik, graphisme libre) lists more and more pages about the use of our software for graphic artists and designers!  (at least, this happens on my computer...).

(and, yes: i plan to make graficalibera.org, freiegrafik.org, graphismelibre.org an alias to libre-graphics.org)

ciao
a.l.e