[CREATE] Free as in Speech, and Vietnam?

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Wed Jun 9 13:05:17 PDT 2010

http://www.hrw.org/en/node/87404 might be a better source.

> Literally every country in the
> world has a political-social situation that in majority rejects our
> views on freedom (this time software and media freedom)

("our" views on "software and media freedom" would be the views of the
vocal "pirate" clique, I guess?)

Are you really suggesting that democratically elected governments that
respect and enforce copyright legislation (if such legislation is not
what you like) are comparable in evilness to totalitarian governments
that physically abuse and imprison political dissidents without trial
etc?

--tml